Win Little Comets tickets and a Passion Pit t-shirt!
So it’s a bit of a first for the Sentric Blog, I’ve been asked by the rather lovely people at Topman Ctl if i wouldn’t mind running a competition they’re currently promoting.
Here is the long and short of it:
• Passion Pit have ‘hand selected’ the line up for the Topman Ctl gig in Liverpool at the Korova Bar on the 19th November
• The line up is
- Little Comets (who’s new single ‘Adultery’ is ace)
- Airship (who have just been featured on the new Dance to the Radio comp)
- Bicycle Thieves (Liverpool’s current buzz band)
• Passion Pit have also designed a rather flash t-shirt (which you can see below) of which only 50 have been made and I’ve got one to give away to you fine readers.
• You can read an interview with Passion Pit here about their current audible listening habits and visit Topman Ctl’s website here
If you want to win the t-shirt plus yourself + 1 guestlist for the gig in Liverpool then all you have to do is answer the following question:
Q) Passion Pit claim in the song I’ve Got Your Number that they “cry tears like diamonds”, with that in mind: which of the following make honey?
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Passion Pit’ for a chance of winning.
I’ll email the winner on Monday 16th November